Re: kdevelop indexing

anthony baldwin wrote:
> Really?  I thought it was just building a databse of help docs, or something.
> I went to bed with it still running, and here it is 4am,
> and it is still running.  It has been "indexing documentation" for
> about 20 hours now.  I suppose I'd better kill it, if that's what you suggest, but it told me to "wait until the process is finished"  Is this thing buggy?
> Will I be able to use KDevelopoif I kill it now?

I experienced the same thing like you did with KDevelop.
I killed it after running for about a day, and started
KDevelop again, this time making sure that I don't
select the indexing option. No problems for me. :)

You may want to delete the indexing files in ~/.kdevelop
after you've killed the indexing process.

--Ronnie