Re: kdevelop indexing

>--- anthony baldwin <mrbaldwin@school-library.net>
>wrote:
>
>> Oh...this is odd, or maybe it's just me.  I started
>> up KDevelop this morning at 8am, and it is still
>> "indexing KDE Documenation" nearly 10 hours later.
>> Should it take that long?
>
>You might want to kill it off before it gets to /dev
>and /proc. It might mess things up a bit.
>

>=====
>Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>

Really?  I thought it was just building a databse of help docs, or something.
I went to bed with it still running, and here it is 4am,
and it is still running.  It has been "indexing documentation" for
about 20 hours now.  I suppose I'd better kill it, if that's what you suggest, but it told me to "wait until the process is finished"  Is this thing buggy?
Will I be able to use KDevelopoif I kill it now?

Tony