Re: CrossOver

For the most part, Crossover Plugin 1.1.3 works fine in RH8.0. There
have been some reports of problems with the Windows Media Player browser
plugin with streaming video. I haven't had an opportunity to check that
out yet, but the standalone player works fine for any of the files I
have locally. There are also some issues with some Flash sites not
detecting the flash plugin properly, but there's no reason not to use
the Linux version.

Michael Knepher <mknepher@bluethingy.com>
--
Michael Knepher <limbo@bluethingy.com>