Re: CrossOver

On Sat, 2002-10-26 at 08:42, Michael Knepher wrote:
>  There are also some issues with some Flash sites not
> detecting the flash plugin properly, but there's no reason not to use
> the Linux version.

The solution is to edit ~/.crossover/config and look for the following
lines:

[NPSWF32.dll]
RunInSeparateServer=1

Just add one line so that you have:

[NPSWF32.dll]
RunInSeparateServer=1
Name=Shockwave Flash

Then do a 'touch ~/.mozilla/plugins/npwine.*.so' (adapt paths as
necessary) and restart Mozilla. The Flash plugin should now be called
'Shockwave Flash' and the JavaScript detection code should work.

Mark

--
---
Please be aware that I do not read or reply to messages

Proprietary format attachments are a major obstacle to the
broader adoption of GNU/Linux.

Remember: Competition is good for business; Proprietary denies choice..