Re: Installing RH8.0

I was able to install Psyche on an Athlon 233 with 64 MB Ram without X
and it seems to run fine. I tried graphic install, but it would always
lock up part way through the install. Text mode seemed to work fine, but
my CD drive crapped out on the second CD and I ended up installing via
NFS with the ISOs on another machine.

John

--
John S. Weber