Re: OT: mail clients was Re: ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8 conversion

Hi,

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 18:10, Manfred Hollstein wrote:
> Dunno if it's possible to use a different editor (I guess it's not),
> but changing the From: address is pretty simple. You just need to
> create apropriate accounts in "Tools->Mail Settings", and once you've
> done that, you can pick them from the pull-down list in the email
> editor.

Thats the same thing that the Evolution coders said too :)
But the problem that I have is that in mutt if I want to create a
once-off email address (ie a spam gourmet address) its easy; just type
in my new address, and off I go.

Try that in evolution :) Completely off topic though; if someone knows
of a hack that lets me do this without creating umpteen number of
accounts then email me off list.. james@pcorp.com.au.

James