Re: Outlook 2002 to Evolution

Rich Thompson wrote:
 > The least obtrusive way is to setup an Imap/Pop server. Move all of
 > your Outlook mail to the temp mail server using IMAP and then use
 > Evolution to grab the mail from the server via POP.

Back a couple years ago, when I made my first whole-hog move to Linux, I
setup an IMAP server to convert from Outlook's personal folder file
format to Mozilla. Then it occurred to me to just LEAVE it at the IMAP
server, because I was deleting my local setup almost weekly. If you
leave it on IMAP, you can use whatever client you want any time you
want. I'm still switching from Mozilla Mail to Evolution and back all
the time, because I think both are great, and I can't make up my mind
which one I want to run.

dk

--
David "Dunkirk" Krider