RE: 3Com 3c59x eth0 fails to start in rh8 on dell inspiron 8200

I have also encountered this problem with our 3c95x cards.
They are not being detected correctly in Redhat 8.0 on our dell
computers, after an upgrade from rh7.3

Adding the line

	Alias eth0 3c59x

fixes the problem, but kudzu is not detecting the card.

Looks like a bug in Redhat 8.0.