Re: When I try to uninstall Mozilla Mail, redhat-config-packageswants to remove OpenOffice aswel

On Wed, 2002-10-23 at 16:28, Thomas Dodd wrote:

> OpenOffice.org uses the mozilla-mail address book,
> and dependes on code from the package. Probably shouldn't
> though.

	If I remember right (heh, like that would ever happen) you have the
option of what address source OO will use.  You should be able to reset
this somewhere.  If worse comes to worse uninstall OO, too, then
reinstall it (after suitable spec file hacking, probably).

--
Paradise; can it be all I heard it was?
I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there.