Re: When I try to uninstall Mozilla Mail, redhat-config-packageswants to remove OpenOffice aswel

Jonas Rosenstok wrote:
> Show Details:
> Packages to be Removed
> mozilla-mail-1.0.1-26			 5,236 kB
> openoffice-1.0.1-8			86,256 kB

OpenOffice.org uses the mozilla-mail address book,
and dependes on code from the package. Probably shouldn't
though.

> Up to now I've cancelled upon seeing this, but I assume Continue will
> really uninstall OpenOffice.org. I have checked in the package list but
> the OpenOffice.org is not unselected on the list of installed software.
> The reason I want to uninstall Mozilla Mail is because I can't find any
> way of associating Mozilla with another mail program (Evolution). I
> hoped that by removing Mozilla Mail Mozilla will ask me next time I
> click on a e-mail address, which mail client to use...

Won't happen. Mozilla doesn't reall support and extrnal mail
app yet. I think Phoenix will though.

	-Thomas