When I try to uninstall Mozilla Mail, redhat-config-packages wantsto remove OpenOffice aswel

I have an unexpected result when I attempt to uninstall Mozilla Mail
through redhad-config-packages: When I click Update, after computing
package dependencies, I get:
Completed System Preparation

2 packages are queued for removal
This will free up 91,492 Kilobytes of diskspace.

Show Details:
Packages to be Removed
mozilla-mail-1.0.1-26			 5,236 kB
openoffice-1.0.1-8			86,256 kB

Up to now I've cancelled upon seeing this, but I assume Continue will
really uninstall OpenOffice.org. I have checked in the package list but
the OpenOffice.org is not unselected on the list of installed software.
The reason I want to uninstall Mozilla Mail is because I can't find any
way of associating Mozilla with another mail program (Evolution). I
hoped that by removing Mozilla Mail Mozilla will ask me next time I
click on a e-mail address, which mail client to use...