[Fwd: Wireless Question]

--- Begin Message ---
Okay,I'm happier than a pig in you know what with my laptop running RH8.
It didn't even whine about my using 128-bit WEP on my wireless card and
the wireless networking configuration is a snap.

Only one issue. I always get a boot message "eth0: channel out of range
(0)" when the ssh daemon starts. Needless to say, I can not ssh into my
laptop when using my wireless card (it works fine with my wired card).
Note this only affects ssh. Normal wireless operations work as expected.
I get this error whether WEP is turned on or off, so WEP is not the
problem.

Any ideas on this? Anyone seen any error like this using a wireless card
and ssh?

Oh, and distance is not an issue either. I'm sitting less than two feet
from my AP and signal strength is a perfect 92/92.

Don

--- End Message ---