Re: Flash 6 plugin now available!

> ...Now if I could only find a beta copy of Dreamweaver MX (Studio MX
> would be even better!) for Linux. That would make my need for Windows
> (even in a VMware session) pretty much Zero!
The best thing that we all can do to encourage Macromedia to port more
apps to Linux is to file many good bug reports to them for their betas,
like this one.

We already know that we're better beta testers than the Mac crowd, but
we've got to make up for our lack of presence compared to the Windows
crowd, with numerous good reports. "Good" meaning; not yet identified,
terse description, reproducible etc.

The other thing we all can do is simply email Macromedia (Intuit and even
Microsoft) and tell them that we will pay for the Linux port when it comes
out. That's what they are worried about. What they don't realize is that
with Linux we have not been forced to become a culture of software pirates
like the platforms. Tell them that you'll pay for those big beautiful Apps
like Dreamweaver.

Cheers,
jesran