Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Chris Williams

On Sat, 2002-10-19 at 02:46, Tom Coady wrote:
From: "Michael Fratoni"
> > Does that mean it is included in 1.2 Beta? I guess its time to check
> > this out.
>
> Try here:

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla/releases/mozilla1.2b/Red_Hat_8x_RPMS/xft/

Thanks Michael!

Any idea how these RPMs differ from the standard binary released for Linux
at this level? Reason for asking is that I have installed that but I will
install the RPMs you suggest if they are different. In fact the standard
install puts the start up binary in a directory outside my path so I guess
that's one indication this is not specific for RedHat.