Re: i386 kernel not included?

> I know i386 isn't supported, hence the existence of the RULE project. It
> isn't going to be any easier to build the RULE installers without an
> existing official i386 kernel, since the goal has always been to use the
> official Red Hat CDs for the install.
>
> Back to the drawing board... again. ;)

The i386 kernel is not there for space reasons (it's pretty hard to
justify 10Mb cd space for an 80386 kernel when that means 10Mb of other
packages need to be removed from the distro, and that for machines that
are below the minimum requirements for a few releases already)
Anyway for the erratum I turned on the i386 build again since there's no
space issue there....

Greetings,
   Arjan van de Ven