Re: Mozilla with Anti Aliasing

From: "Michael Fratoni"
> I haven't had a chance to install or test it yet. In fact, I just now
> downloaded it myself. However, my guess is that this is the standard
> mozilla release, with the additional compile options to enable xft2
> support.
> $ rpm -qlp mozilla-1.2b-0_rh8_xft.i386.rpm | grep bin/mozilla
> /usr/bin/mozilla

I just clicked the link which opened the ftp site in konqueror. Select all,
right click, install packages, they are automatically downloaded, dependency
checked and installed while the old RPMs are automatically removed. This is
just getting better and better. Having said that I cannot see any difference
so far, except that it has restored mozilla as my default browser. Frankly
the fonts in konqueror look much prettier still, but perhaps I need to
select different ones to the default?