DNS-setup - need a little help ...

hi,
am trying and learn about setting up a DNS for my little
privat-(home)LAN. It is behind a "firewall" a little linux-box on an old
AMD 350 and about 192 MB-RAM.

in the doc-files, I have found, there are some describings, but it's
telling me, that this doc is NOT a beginners-doc but for experienced
users, which are knowing about what they are doing.

is anyone there in this list, which can give a little help, what I have
to fill in in that new GUI's of rh8.0 ?

have 3 boxes behind the firewall:
mozart = 192.168.10.5 = DNS (or should be)
hanna = 192.168.10.5
jojo = 192.168.10.6

that entries I have in /etc/hosts in every host.

was reading in a bind8-book, but there are other files in the most cases
of the description, so I was not able to imagine me, which or what files
are comparable with that of bind 9. Seems to me, that all this is too
complex for now.

now I'm hoping, that anyone of you can give some helpings for solve my
little problem.
thanks in advance
bye hans