Re: NetGear FA310TX (Tulip) NIC not detected on installation

It is quite possible, but I am not sure where to look for this sort of thing.

However, the card works fine once I added the alias, and other distros and
operating systems (win98, win2k and winXp) have no problems at all - only
RedHat.

That is what I find curious!

--
Ryan Harkin