Re: NetGear FA310TX (Tulip) NIC not detected on installation

I agree with Oisin. I have never have a problem with my (2 or 3) FA310TX
cards. The FA311 and FA312 both work fine as well. They just autodetect.

Turn off BIOS "plug and play" and check for IRQ conflicts.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA