Re: Ximian Evolution question

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your information.

I hide the deleting lines on inbox to allow more readable space on the
screen avoiding moving the scroll bar or the wheel mouse.  Occasionally
I refer to the Trash either for email address or for some
overlook/missing data.  On other email application I did the same.  In
order not to keep too many deleted emails in the Trash box I will remove
part of them periodically,

Thanks

Stephen