metacity window resize

Havoc Pennington wrote:
 > It turns out I added the "lower" keybinding in August, and I made
 > middle-click lower window yesterday.

Thanks.

Another alternative is to right-click a window border to raise/lower a
window.  Sawfish does this.  Metacity currently displays a window menu
as a result of this action, which really isn't necessary as there are at
least four other ways to display a window menu: titlebar menu button,
right-click on titlebar, right-click on minimize/maximize/close buttons,
and <alt>-right-click on the client area of a window.

This should be disabled by default so that a novice user doesn't
accidently right-click a window border and then wonder where the window
went.

TC