Can't get time to stick to localtime on RH8.0

Hi,

I have "/etc/sysconfig/clock" set to: (As set by the date&time gui)

ZONE="Europe/Stockholm"
UTC=0
ARC=0

The hardware clock is set to localtime but on boot the system clock is
set as if the hardware clock was given in UTC. So time is two hours
off after a boot. (I'm in GMT+1 with summer time so that is why I
assume the time is set to UTC.)

You would expect that using the date&time-gui would be all there is
when setting date, time and timezone for the machine but apparently it
isn't.

Are there any known problems here or am I doing something wrong?

Yours
--
%% Mats