Re: Xpdf ??

On Mon, 14 Oct 2002, Thomas Dodd wrote:

> Tom Diehl wrote:
> >>On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 05:46:13PM -0400, Tom Diehl wrote:
>  >>>

> > I suspect you may be correct but I am not sure where to look or what to
> > change. Whatever font it is displaying in it also prints in and it is
> > way too small for my old fart eyes. :) The font I am running the display
> > in I have no problem reading. I just wish I understood the relationship
> > between the two, if any.
> >

> Which particular manual? I don't have any PDF manuals from RHL-8.0.
> Is this from the docs CD?

All of them. They are on both the website and the docs iso in pdf form.

> I checked xpdf using the Lilo docs and ps2pdf. The PostScript in
> ghostview and the PDF in acroread and xpdf all looked the same.
> So xpdf sems to be OK.

Hummm, I will see what I get here. So far on 8.0 the only thing I have
tried on xpdf is the Redhat manuals. I also need to look at acrobat
but I just have not had the time. :-(

> Do you have the manual in PostScript or some other format
> HTML or SGML? That migh help determine the font and size
> used.

I wish!! It appears that Red Hat is only releasing them in pdf or
html (bleech!!).

--
.............Tom	"Nothing would please me more than being able to
tdiehl@rogueind.com	hire ten programmers and deluge the hobby market

   			We are still waiting ....