Re: Redhat 8 missing smp-kernel as stated by a bugzilla op, but aguy says something else?

Don't feel bad. My homegrown computer is down until I replace the
memory. Have only myself to blame for it. Only Samsung or Elpida brand
Rambus memory is certified for my motherboard, and I was using Kingston
ValueRAM which my reseller had said would work. I made a mistake
trusting the reseller's word.

Hopefully, this isn't Mom and Pop's Downhome Southern Biscuit Memory
which was relabeled Samsung in the kitchen and then FedEx'ed to me...

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA