Re: RH 8.0 Trials - Bootable ISO Image Problem

role.redhat@axoria.net (role.redhat@axoria.net) said:
> Have I screwed the burn process, or is the new boot loader
> sufficiently different that my configuration is no longer supported
> (for that particular machine)?

Can't answer the first definitively, but yes, the boot loader has changed.
It supports some CD drives that didn't work before, but fails on about
an equal number that did work before. Details about your machine,
chipset, and BIOS in bugzilla could be useful; file against the syslinux
package.

Bill