Setting up NFS for first time

Ok, I have never done this.  I have installed Psyche as a workstation in place of my XP machine to go along with my 8.0 server.  I have the server setup with samba and had XP mapping a couple drives to access them.  So, I is smbclient the way to go, or setup NFS to do this?  I *may* need an example of how to do this or a simple walk through as I have no idea how to setup NFS if that is the way to go.  I am really going to give linux a shot as a workstation so guess need to make sure I can do what I can first before continuing on or giving up.

Thanks for the help ahead of time,

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"Always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!!"