Re: Confessions of an Evolution-hater (possibly slightly OT)

Oh, I'm not sure I hate Evolution, I even feel some slight fondness for
it. The Outlook 'look and feel' is a great comfort to my friend whom
I've hopefully turned into a Linuc convert. Amazingly, he paged me to
say he likes Linux -- and out of the blue! So if Evolution lures people
from Redmond to Raleigh, that is all to the good.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA