Confessions of an Evolution-hater (possibly slightly OT)

Hi all,

I have a confession to make: i can't stand Evolution.  Maybe it's
because i'm a Creationist, or maybe it's just that i can't stand editing
plain text email in a fixed-width font :-).

Anyway, i love Mozilla Mail (and its predecessor Netscape Mail).  I find
it easy to use, full of features (except for that spell-checker issue),
attractive, and efficient.  However, it comes with one problem: it's
attached to that big clunky web browser.

Galeon has better browsing features and is pretty lean.  Does anyone
know if it's possible to nominate different http and https protocol
handlers so that Galeon will be used as the web browser for Mozilla
Mail?  I've looked through every preference and searched the Mozilla web
site, but to no avail.  Any ideas?

Paul
http://paulgear.webhop.net