fetchmail errata potentially introduced rare bug

https://rhn.redhat.com/errata/RHSA-2002-215.html

After I have applied this errata update, a strange problem began
surfacing.  My home mail server downloads several thousand messages per
day from several POP3 accounts with fetchmail.  Prior to applying this
fetchmail errata update, I had zero problems in Red Hat 7.2, 7.3, Limbo,
Null and 8.0.

However after applying this errata package, I periodically see a strange
type of message delivered by fetchmail (sample below).  I suspect that
this fetchmail errata introduced a rare bug.  (All of this headerless
mail so far has been from acpi-devel mailing list.)

Anyone experience anything like this?

SAMPLE OF FETCHMAIL ERROR BELOW