Subject: SMP Kernel
From: Thom Paine <thom@ac-services.ca>
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Date: 10 Oct 2002 10:11:54 -0400

This website that I get a newsletter from everyday has a user posting
that there is no SMP kernel support in 8.0. He goes on to say that his
hardware only works with the smp kernel.

Can someone respond to this so I can post it on the site? It would be
nice to clear this matter up for this guy and for RHL in general.

the website to read it is

http://penguinshell.lockergnome.com

It's under the section of GnomeVOICE.

Thanks,