Re: Mildly pissed, was Re: Modem lights applet displays nothing....

Aaaaannnnd another thing, mentioned by others.  Every terminal I've
tried except gnome-terminal has ... cruft all over the place when, for
instance, a man page is viewed.  Dashes (like what you type in front of
an option letter) and other interesting characters are either gone or
rendered by etcha-sketch. OOTB.

And where'd rxvt go?

On Wed, 9 Oct 2002, Thomas Dodd wrote:
> Since user aren't supposed to use ifup and ifdown...
> Use /usr/sbin/usernetctl instead.
> Not sure about the modem-lights applett, I use the lights on
> my modem instead :)

I'll mod the side of my case when I get a spare moment.  :)

--
Aaron
aaron@justaaron.com