Re: Cannot connect to Internet with web browser using URL but canconnect using IP address -- SOLVED!

Custom install, medium firewall...

    [root@robinson default]# cat /etc/redhat-release
    Red Hat Linux release 8.0 (Psyche)
    [root@robinson default]# pwd
    /etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default
    [root@robinson default]# ls -a
    .  ..
    [root@robinson default]#