Re: Why no page setup with margin control?

Gerry;

I've been following your thread about the KDE printing, and I can tell
you that the K PDF viewer has the same problem. It cuts off the bottom
and right side of the page, making it useless. I have been unable to
find any way to set margins, so I installed Acrobat Reader 5.06 and it
has no problems. By the way, as far back as KDE 2 this has been a
problem for me,back when I used Mandrake. I've had three different
printers since then and they all have the problem, which seems to
confirm a KDE printing issue.

-P