Re: second try

--- Jesse Keating <hosting@j2solutions.net> wrote:
> gnome-term might not be logging in totally.  When
> you open a virtual
> term, there are different ways of logging in, and
> g-t might be only
> doing enough to get a term under the same login.
> Try with a different
> term emulator.

Thank you very much. That is the problem. Now to find
out if there is a way to change that. I played with
the options for gnome terminal and none of the login
options have any effect on it. Perhaps I need to mess
with the command line that's being launched and see if
there are some other options to pass to it or
something. Thanks for  responding.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>