RedHat 9 and Xorg and Dual Head

All,

Do you reckon it should be doable to install the latest Xorg onto RH9 and have a working dual head on a HP XW4100 system with a NVIDIA Quadro NV280 Card?
I use Ximian Evolution with the Exchange Connector and RH9 is the only OS I have that supports the connector. RHEL WS or Fedora are not supported yet :-( So I am stuck with RH9......

Kind regards,

André Verheij
Web Support Officer / Blackboard Administrator
Faculty of Economics & Business (Building H69)
University of Sydney
a.verheij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:a.verheij@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work +61 2 9351 3346
Mobile +61 416 065 628