Touch Screen Driver

I have a multi-headed application which uses four touch screens (3m Micro
Touch).
The linux touch screen driver provided by 3m only supports a single touch
screen.

Can someone point me to an XFree86 resource for developing a touch screen
driver
that will support multi-headed configurations, or better yet an existing
driver that supports
the EXII, SMT3, MT3000, MT410, and MT510 controllers?

Thanks,
---d.dembrow