Mouse stops working

Hi,

sometimes, mouse simply stops working with X. Everything else (eg.
keyboard) keeps working. I have no choice (AFAIK) but shutdown X with
CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE, which sometimes makes me lose stuff I was doing.

I use latest 4.3.0-55 packages for Fedora, with NVidia driver 5336. My
mouse-related settings on XF86Config are:

Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier     "Default Layout"
    Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
    # InputDevice    "DevInputMice" "AlwaysCore"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier  "Mouse0"
    Driver      "mouse"
    Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
    Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
EndSection

# Section "InputDevice"

# If the normal CorePointer mouse is not a USB mouse then
# this input device can be used in AlwaysCore mode to let you
# also use USB mice at the same time.
#     Identifier  "DevInputMice"
#     Driver      "mouse"
#     Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
#     Option      "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
#     Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
#     Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "no"
# EndSection

My mouse is an optical MS Intellimouse, attached do PS/2 port. The
reported behavior happens either if I keep gpm running or not while on
X./var/log/XFree86.0.log says:

(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "DevInputMice" (type: MOUSE)
(II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "NVIDIA Event Handler" (type:
Other)(II) Mouse0: ps2EnableDataReporting: succeeded

Any hints on what to do to narrow down the cause of the problem? Should
I post this to NVIDIA ML?

TIA

Andre

--