Re: Newer ATI Radeon, ATI FireGL, and Nvidia GeForce/Quadro hardware support

Em Qua, 2003-10-22 às 00:22, Alex Deucher escreveu:
> those have not been ported to the mesa 5.x and will not be included in
> xfree86 4.4.  There is some progress being made, but I doubt you will
> see them in a release anytime soon.  If you want to help with the
> development, the drivers are on a branch in DRI CVS.

Oh, wish I could. It's preety annoying to see that your computer gets
faster with a oldie voodoo 4 pci than with its own agp 8x savage, just
because of the driver...

Anyway. I took a look at Tim's page, looking for updates on its driver,
or even hoping that he took the via driver and fixed up himself :-)
that's not the case, but it indicates a driver for redhat 7.3 and 8.
Nothing for redhat 9 yet, in fact, it doesn't even compile.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
BIZ vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group