What is this error mean ??

1# I installed RH 9 on my system and create a
filesystem called  /oracle, I made a new user oracle
in /oracle file system with group osdba, when i am
trying to login using id oracle from x-console, I am
getting error  like

"Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds, if you
have not logged out yourself, mean there is some
installtion problem ot you may out of diskspace, try
to login with one of dallsafe session to see if you
can fix the problem, view details(~/.xsession-error
files)
on ~/.xsession-error file i can see only message bind:
permission denied"

I have other users on /home file system i am able to
login to those users from X-console from those users

I check the permission, it looks ok, I am not able to
figure it out what is the problem ??

any idea ??

question 2# How can i find out whether RH 9 is 32 bit
or 64 bit ??

Thanks

=====
Thanks,