Re: [XFree86][solved] Kensington Expert Mouse

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003, Michael B Allen wrote:

> But I think the person who wrote the driver was a lefty because I would
> like to use the upper *right* button for button 2 (The Middle Button). Xev
> reports nothing for the upper right button. I have done this on another

The trick was Option "Buttons" "4".

   Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "ThinkingMousePS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option      "Buttons" "4"          <-- here
   EndSection

Thanks Google,
Mike

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are