Kensington Expert Mouse

Hi,

I have tried all the "Protocol"s listed here:

  http://www.xfree86.org/current/mouse6.html#29

with my Expert Mouse. This mouse is really a pool ball sized trackball
with 4 buttons surrounding it. The most promising protocol appears to be
"ThinkingMousePS/2" because it recognizes 3 of the four buttons:

  1 - lower left
  3 - lower right
  2 - upper left

But I think the person who wrote the driver was a lefty because I would
like to use the upper *right* button for button 2 (The Middle Button). Xev
reports nothing for the upper right button. I have done this on another
machine and it worked. I still have the xmodmap command in one of the
init scripts:

  xmodmap -e "pointer = 1 4 3 2".

Is there a change I can make that will permit me to access that button?

Thanks,
Mike

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are