Re: [solved] External Video on Thinkpad T30

Another thing you could try is my mergedfb radeon driver.  Set the
CRT2Position to "clone" and give it a metamode of "XXXxYYY-1600x1200"
where XXXxYYY is the resolution of your LCD (doesn't really matter
since you aren't using the LCD anyway.  then set the virtual size to
1600x1200.  That should give you what you want as well.
4.3.0 binaries and diff:
http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/mergedfb/final/
CVS binaries and diff:
http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/mergedfb/cvs/final/

I  believe in 4.2 there was an option "crtscreen" to force the output
to the crt port.  That's changed in 4.3 and CVS.

Alex

http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2003-June/011489.html