Re: XFree86-4.0.3-6 & 2nd Monitor

Hugh, this doesn't solve what might potentially be a bug in the radeon
driver, but if you want dualhead, you can try my mergedfb code, it
provides a single framebuffer with two viewports looking into it do
things like 3D acceleration work on both heads.

http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/mergedfb/final/

Alex