Re: RH9,Xfree86 and neomagic laptop video

I'm not quite sure I understand your problem.  Have you specified a
"1024x768" mode?  you might want to try xrandr to change the
framebuffer size on the fly or Ctrl-Alt-+/- to switch the modes.  also
you might have your hsync and vrefresh in your monitor section set too
low.  if your LCD and/or monitor support higher modes, then you can
trya nd increase the values.

Alex