Re: Once again dual head radeon roblems

Simon,
	downgrade to 4.3.0-2.  I originally had the same issue where it was sucking
up 99% of one of my cpu's when moving windows ( especially across monitors ).
I'm guessing that there is extra code in 4.3.0-10 that isn't referenced in
the radeon driver that was provided here, so it causes an issue ( that's just
speculation).  using 4.3.0-2 seems to clear it up, atleast for me.
rpm -Uvh XFree86*.rpm --oldpackages ( get them off the cd )
-Aaron