Re: Redhat 9, ATI Radeon 7500, DVI digital display -- output flaky

Hi I did as you asked.

Setting the "noaccel" option did indeed make the problem go away ...
although of course now I have no acceleration.

If I removed the noaccel option and enabled either or both of the
"XaaNoOffscreenPixmaps" and "XaaNoPixmapCache" options, the problem was
there again.

Any ideas of what to try next?

-- Mike

--
Michael Godfrey PhD, Assistant Professor
Nortel Networks Jr Chair, Telecommunications Software Engineering