Re: XFree86-4.0.3-6 & 2nd Monitor

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 05:00, Mike A. Harris wrote:

> It is called "clone mode", which intentionally displays the same
> image on both displays.
>
> man radeon

I saw that when I read the man page, but I must be dense because I don't
understand the options well enough to know how to turn off clone mode.
I don't (think I) have it explicitly enabled so perhaps the default has
changed, either intentionally or accidentally?

Forgive my cluelessness; what option do I set to turn off clone mode
explicitly?

Thanks,
-Barry