Re: Re:Xinerama problem

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 18:02, Mike A. Harris wrote:
> On 29 Apr 2003, Barry Warsaw wrote:

> These types of problems are difficult to track down what the
> problem is, and they're on the lower end of the priority scale.
> When an application is believed likely to be the problem, there's
> less incentive to consider investigating the X server, in
> particular considering the complexity of debugging involved.
>
> It's possible that it could be a Xinerama issue however.  Someone
> would have to debug/troubleshoot it to that point at least.
> Preferably with a simple application or test case.

Trust me, I understand!  You should see some of the issues I get with
Mailman and there I only have to deal with maybe 4 MTAs, a couple of
versions of Python, and a few other moving parts.  I don't even want to
think about the complexity of debugging something like this
red-carpet/Xinerama, er, interoperation. ;)

/now/-we're-off-topic-ly y'rs,
-Barry