Re: XFree86 4.3.0-5 - Radeon 9000 - konsole problems

Hi,
   This appears to be real, but it is apparently created by some
interaction between Gnome and KDE. I blew the installation away totally,
reinstalled RH 9, but only KDE this time, then upgraded to the new
4.3.0-5 release. It's working fine.

Cheers,
Mark