Re: XFree86-4.3.0-5 released to rawhide

Well it fixed my issue (XFree86 couldn't find the CRT monitor) with
getting my ATI AIW 7500 to work with X.

However, the screen is so "white washed". It like I turned the
brightness all the way up as high it could go. Just to see, I turned the
brightness down to 0. Only then could I see the menus at the bottom of
the login screen. The current XFree86 cvs does the same thing.

Keven M
km@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>